Seeking living relatives of my great grandmother, Mary O’Dea Glanz

Dysert O`Dea Clan > Topics > Seeking living relatives of my great grandmother, Mary O’Dea Glanz

Welcome to the Dysert O’Dea Clan Forums O’Dea Genealogy Queries – Members Only Seeking living relatives of my great grandmother, Mary O’Dea Glanz

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne Berens
      Participant

<p>I am seeking living relatives of my great grandmother, Mary O’Dea Glanz, wife of George Glanz, daughter of Patrick O’Dea and Bridget Mack,  born 1868, Ennis, Clare, Ireland, emigrated to Viola, Illinois, USA in 1884.  Her brothers, John and Con also lived in the US, and a sister Bridget married an Englishman.  She may also have had brothers Patrick, Michael and Thomas that remained in Ireland.  Family history suggests they may have farmed near what is now the Shannon airport.  We are visiting Ireland later this year and would love to connect with our relatives.</p>

Ed and Pat O’Day
      Participant

Hello Anne,

Anne Morahan and I have both been working on the query about your great grandmother.  We are co-genealogists for the O’Dea Clan.   Anne believes she has identified your family’s Irish roots, while I have focused on Mary O’Dea Glantz’s life in the U.S., since I live in Illinois.  Knowing the names of your great grandmother’s parents and her siblings has been a big help to us in our research.  You can expect to hear more details from us shortly.

Ed O’Day

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
NEED HELP?