To members of the Dysert O’Dea Clan Association,
This is to let you know about the recent enhancements to the O’Dea Clan web site in order to improve performance, reliability, and usability.
- We’ve transferred the web site and email accounts to a new hosting provider to improve response times and reliability.
- We’ve made a number of improvements to the web site to make it more user-friendly.
- We’ve made extensive use of images to provide a smarter way of handling secondary navigation.
- We’ve added a Members Area to make it easier for members to find common web site functions.
- We are making use of social media platforms to extend our communications reach.
You can read about these enhancements in the presentation we gave to the Clan members who attended the 4th Australian Clan Reunion in Adelaide in April 2017: ODea Clan Website – 08 Apr 2017
Please check out the web site and tell us about:
- Areas for further improvement.
- Additional items that could be added to the Members Area: Members Area
Please feel free to add your own web site content.
- Financial members of the Dysert O’Dea Clan Association who have provided us with an email address are registered on the web site as authorised users.
If you have any questions or comments about any of this, please get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regards, Tom and Ruth O’Dea
Webmasters, Dysert O’Dea Clan Association
934total visits,1visits today