Note: Before submitting your registration, you may wish to book your accommodation.
The organising committee has arranged special rates with the Plymouth International, 220 Courtenay Street, New Plymouth. Details are available here: Special Rates at the Plymouth International
The process of registering for the Clan Reunion in New Plymouth, New Zealand in March 2020 and paying by Cheque/Check has 5 steps:
- Download the Registration Form.
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Note the total amount to be paid.
- Prepare your cheque/check in $NZD for the amount owing.
- Send your completed form together with your cheque/check in $NZD to us.
Step 1: Please download the Registration Form: Registration Form
Step 2: Please complete the Registration Form.
There are 2 ways of completing the form downloaded in Step 1:
- You can print the form and fill it in by hand.
- You can enter your details into the form and then print it and sign it.
Step 3: Please Note the Total Amount Owing.
Please take a note of the total amount owing as shown on the completed form.
Step 4: Please Prepare Your Cheque in $NZD for the Amount Owing.
Please prepare your cheque in $NZD for the amount noted in Step 3.
Step 5: Please Send Your Completed Registration Form with Cheque in $NZD to Us.
Please send your completed Registration form together with your cheque in $NZD to this address:
1 Parkvue Drive
New Plymouth 4312
Taranaki New Zealand
58 total views, 2 views today