Note: Before submitting your registration, you may wish to book your accommodation.
The organising committee has arranged special rates with the Plymouth International, 220 Courtenay Street, New Plymouth. Details are available here: Special Rates at the Plymouth International
The process of registering for the Clan Reunion in New Plymouth, New Zealand in March 2020 and paying by Direct Deposit has 5 steps:
- Download the Registration Form.
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Note the total amount to be paid.
- Submit your funds transfer to the Clan’s NZ bank account for the amount owing in $NZD.
- Send your completed form to us.
Step 1: Please download the Registration Form: Registration Form
Step 2: Please complete the Registration Form.
There are 2 ways of completing the form downloaded in Step 1:
- You can print the form and fill it in by hand.
- You can enter your details into the form and then print it.
Step 3: Please Note the Total Amount Owing.
Please take a note of the total amount owing as shown on the completed form.
Step 4: Please Submit your Funds Transfer to the Clan’s NZ bank account for the amount owing in $NZD.
Please submit your funds transfer for the amount noted in Step 3 to the Clan’s NZ Bank Account:
SWIFT Code: TSBANZ22
Bank: TSB Bank
Branch Name: Bell Block
Branch Address: 19 Bell Block Court, Bell Block, New Plymouth, 4312, New Zealand
Account Name: O’Dea Clan
Account Number: 153956 069064400
Step 5: Please Send Your Completed Registration Form to Us.
Please send your completed Registration form to this address:
1 Parkvue Drive
New Plymouth 4312
Taranaki New Zealand