Please click on a heading below to read more about that subject.
About this Form
- This form enables you to tell us if you are planning to participate in the O’Dea Clan Gathering to be held in Ireland in July 2022.
- Some of the events will be available via Zoom depending on the availability of a suitable Internet connection.
- You can nominate whether you are planning to attend In Person or participate via Zoom.
About the Clan Gathering
The 11th International Clan Gathering will be held at the Old Ground Hotel in Ennis Co Clare from Friday 8th July to Sunday 10th July 2022.
Attending In Person
- If you wish to attend in person, you will be asked to pay a deposit of 50 Euro for each Person.
- Please tell us the number of Persons (Adults and Children) who will be attending In Person.
- We are limiting numbers able to attend to 60 participants on a first come basis due to capacity constraints with venues and transport. You should therefore book early to avoid disappointment.
- Your deposit is non-refundable unless we have to cancel the event.
- If we have to cancel the event, we will refund your deposit minus a small charge to cover our Administration costs.
Participation via Zoom
- If you are not able to attend In Person, you will be able to participate in selected sessions via Zoom.
- You will not be asked to pay a deposit at this time.
- Later, when you are invited to confirm your booking, you will be asked to pay 10 Euro. This will be a fixed charge regardless of the number of Zoom events or the number of people who are participating in your Zoom session.
- If you are planning to attend In Person, you will be invited to submit an online booking form where:
- You will be asked to pay an additional 150 Euro per Person (Adults and Children) for the registration fee.
- You can tell us the names of the attendees.
- You can book for the optional activities.
- You can submit your payment for the amount owing.
- If you are planning to participate via Zoom, you will be invited to submit an online booking form where you can pay the 10 Euro fixed amount for your Zoom sessions.
- You will be able to renew your membership of the Dysert O’Dea Clan Association as part of your payment.
- If you’re not sure if your membership of the Dysert O’Dea Clan Association is due for renewal, please contact us here: Please Check My Membership Status
Donations to the Dysert O’Dea Clan Association
You will be able to make an Optional Donation to the Dysert O’Dea Clan Association as part of your payment.
Payments are processed via PayPal:
- If you have a PayPal account, you can pay using your PayPal account.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay using your Credit Card or Debit Card.
91 total views, 2 views today