An Important Message from the Organising Committee
- Day Rate Registrations for the O’Dea Clan Gathering in Ennis, Co. Clare in May 2018 are NOW OPEN. Full registrations are CLOSED but you can now register for one more specific days.
- We now have extremely limited places available at remaining events. If you are thinking of booking please consider doing so as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- If you have missed out on being able to register for your preferred events please email the organising committee to have your name added to the waiting lists and should we receive any cancellations we will offer places to those on the waiting lists on a first come first served basis.
Contacting the Organising Committee
You can contact the organising committee by email: email@example.com
Detailed information about the Clan Gathering is available here: http://odeaclan.org/clangathering2018
You can register for one or more of the following days:
- Thursday 10th May: €25.00
- Friday 11th May: €45.00
- Saturday 12th May: €55.00
- Sunday 13th May – Cliffs of Moher Day Trip: €35.00
- Sunday 13th May – Dolphin Watching Boat Trip: €60.00
Please note that the day rate for Saturday 12th May does not include the Medieval Banquet which is now fully booked.
You can submit your registration online and pay online via PayPal or you can download and print a registration form and pay by Check/Cheque/Bank Draft/Postal Order: http://odeaclan.org/day-rate-registration2018
There is no need to login to the web site with a web site username and password to submit your Registration.
Please note that payments are in Euro only. This means that if you wish to pay by Check/Cheque/Bank Draft/Postal Order, your Check/Cheque/Bank Draft/Postal Order must be in Euro. If you are paying online via PayPal, then PayPal will handle any currency exchange for you.
Post expires at 08:30 on Thursday 8 February 2018
201total visits,2visits today