Click here to find out about our subscription rates
- There are two types of membership: Individual and Family/Household memberships.
- A Family Membership means one or more adults and any number of children living in the same household.
- An Individual Membership means one adult living in the one household.
- The membership fee is currently the same for both Individual and Family memberships.
- The membership fee is the same for New memberships and Renewals.
- Members can elect to receive the Clan Newsletter by Email or Post. The membership fee is currently the same in each case.
- Current Subscription Rates: Individual = €30, Family= €30.
Benefits of Membership
Click here to learn about the benefits of membership
- Access to Clan members throughout the world for exchanging information about the history and genealogy, ancient and modern, of the O’Dea Clan.
- Regular issues of the Clan Newsletter which will be sent to you by post or email.
- As a member you will receive a discount on registration fees for attendance at Clan Gatherings in Ireland.
- Each member has the right to vote at Clan Gatherings including voting for the Taoiseach (Clan Chieftain).
- Members are entitled to visit the O’Dea Castle at Dysert free of charge.
- Members have access to the full range of Web site facilities including Private Forums for members-only discussions.
Applying For/Renewing Your Membership
Click here to read about how to apply for/renew your membership
- The effective start date of a membership is the 1st of July of the year in which the Clan Gathering is held.
- The Clan Gathering is normally held every 3 years except that the next Clan Gathering will be held in May 2018 instead of July 2017 in recognition of the 700th anniversary of the Battle of Dysert O’Dea.
- The current membership term is 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2021.
- If you join today, your membership term will be from today to 30 June 2021.
- There is no need to logon to the web site with your web site username and password to submit a membership application or renewal.
- You CAN pay for your online membership application or renewal using your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- We can ONLY accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments online via this web site.
- We CANNOT accept Credit Card and Debit Card payments by phone, by email, by post or in person.
- You DON’T need to have a PayPal account to use your Credit Card or Debit Card.
- If you DO have a PayPal account, you can use your PayPal account balance, your Bank account, your Credit Card or Debit Card as the source of funds for your payment.
- If you DO NOT wish to pay online, you can download and print a membership application/renewal form and pay by Cheque/Check.
- You can view the Clan Constitution here: Clan Constitution
- If you have any questions about membership of the Dysert O’Dea Clan Association, you can contact the Secretary here: Contact the Secretary
- If you need help with other payment options, you can contact the Treasurer here: Contact the Treasurer
Last updated on: 24th November, 2017
312total visits,1visits today